Bora Bora Photo & Video COVID-19 protocol
As we are slowly resuming photo-shoots & meeting clients at various resorts in Bora Bora, we thought it was important to let you know the personal measures we have in place during your photography session.
We are certain that seeing us wearing a mask will make you smile, that is great!
- We will wash our hands frequently prior to being on a resort property as well as during the photo session.
- Even prior Covid-19, we already had the habit of cleaning our gear regularly.
- We will wear our masks during the entire photo session and while at the resort.
- Should you wish for us to shoot indoor at your Room, we will avoid physical contact with any objects in the room.
- We will maintain social distancing during our photo session, we will favor more powerful zoom lenses to allow us to shoot closeups from a greater distance when required.
- Working as a couple photographer will have its advantage – Bonnie is a great coach, she often helped our clients look the best in their closing making adjustments or arranging dresses when it was required required. Today, we will avoid physical contact and instead let you know if any details need to be addressed. We will also insure to demonstrate the scenes / postures from a safe distance. We will be there for you so no worries😊
- Being in Bora Bora, most of your shooting will take place outdoor and thus making it easier to maintain the safe distancing recommended protocols.
We are very sorry we won’t be able to shake hands or give you a hug but our hearts are with you!