This full day tour is designed to shoot at remote places and in the lagoon of Bora Bora with the wild life.
By Popular demand, we include a photo-session at your resort prior to departing on the tour – This gives our clients the best of both world, memories at their resorts with a full day photo adventure!
While not a “full” 360 lagoon tour which typically circles around the Island. This to minimize time spent on a boat and maximize your time in the water! We will typically stop to snorkel at several off the-beat spots on the Island to capture stunning aquatic images. Some couples will wish to have mid-air water photography while wearing formal wear and include photos at some prime sand banks; we will design the itinerary based on your wishes!
This tour is designed with photography in mind focusing on aquatic photos with the wild life.
We shoot with professional equipment; each photo selected for delivery goes through post-production editing! These photos are unique and not to be compared with the selfies you can take with your own equipment; you are of course welcome to take some of your own photos and I will even help you!
At lunch time, we will then settle on one of the most beautiful Motu of Bora Bora for lunch. The motu has it all – a sensational beach, clear water, the breathtaking backdrop of Bora Bora’s mountain-line including the mythical Mt Otemanu, plenty of shade and restrooms.
A change of clothes is recommended for the photos while on the Motu. Wearing colorful loose fitting clothing is just a suggestion.
- Shooting time at your resort
- Pick up and return to and from your resort or the Main Island with a private boat & captain
- Refreshments (water & juice) and fruit during the tour
- Aquatic photo-shoot mid air / water, beach & fully in the water (order of shooting per your wishes)
- First stop for aquatic photos – We will select the best snorkeling spot, usually near the reef.
- Second Stop – Near the Reef to see Rays and Black Tips
- Lunch time with beer & wine on one of the best Motus in Bora Bora! Restroom facility, Hammocks, Shaded area, private lunch areas & beachfront with view of Mt Otemanu! You will also be able to snorkel after lunch if you desire! (Phototour on the beach included)
- Children under 6 – FREE!
- OPTIONAL individual or couple’s massage with the most amazing view!
EXPECTED PHOTO DELIVERY
- 30-50 Photos at your resort (depending how much time we allocated)
- Minimum 100-150 Aquatic Photos
- Short behind the scene video
- Mid Air/Water & beach photos at the motu
While others might deliver more photos, we will deliver PROFESSIONAL photos – All photos are carefully selected & edited!
- Massimo P.8/26/2021
Stephan was extremely professional and accommodating. His services were at the highest quality, reasonable price, personal care, honesty and final touches that are priceless. Our photos are more we expected and we couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Stephan to anyone who need their special moment to be captured.Beata D.8/24/2021
Stephan and Bonnie did our wedding photos in Bora Bora and they did an incredible job! The photos were amazing, they had a great eye and worked wonderfully as a team, and they also took our input! We have a tradition of taking photos on our trips with out Polaroid and they were willing to also use it! They are definitely worth booking a photo session with!Marlena Hicks6/15/2021
Stephan and Bonnie did our wedding photos in Bora Bora and they did an incredible job! The photos were amazing, they had a great eye and worked wonderfully as a team, and they also took our input! We have a tradition of taking photos on our trips with out Polaroid and they were willing to also use it! They are definitely worth booking a photo session with!Marlena L.6/15/2021