This full day tour is designed to shoot at remote places and in the lagoon of Bora Bora with the wild life.
By Popular demand, we include a photo-session at your resort prior to departing on the tour – This gives our clients the best of both world, memories at their resorts with a full day photo adventure!
While not a “full” 360 lagoon tour which typically circles around the Island. This to minimize time spent on a boat and maximize your time in the water! We will typically stop to snorkel at several off the-beat spots on the Island to capture stunning aquatic images. Some couples will wish to have mid-air water photography while wearing formal wear and include photos at some prime sand banks; we will design the itinerary based on your wishes!
This tour is designed with photography in mind focusing on aquatic photos with the wild life.
We shoot with professional equipment; each photo selected for delivery goes through post-production editing! These photos are unique and not to be compared with the selfies you can take with your own equipment; you are of course welcome to take some of your own photos and I will even help you!
At lunch time, we will then settle on one of the most beautiful Motu of Bora Bora for lunch. The motu has it all – a sensational beach, clear water, the breathtaking backdrop of Bora Bora’s mountain-line including the mythical Mt Otemanu, plenty of shade and restrooms.
A change of clothes is recommended for the photos while on the Motu. Wearing colorful loose fitting clothing is just a suggestion.
- Shooting time at your resort
- Pick up and return to and from your resort or the Main Island with a private boat & captain
- Refreshments (water & juice) and fruit during the tour
- Aquatic photo-shoot mid air / water, beach & fully in the water (order of shooting per your wishes)
- First stop for aquatic photos – We will select the best snorkeling spot, usually near the reef.
- Second Stop – Near the Reef to see Rays and Black Tips
- Lunch time with beer & wine on one of the best Motus in Bora Bora! Restroom facility, Hammocks, Shaded area, private lunch areas & beachfront with view of Mt Otemanu! You will also be able to snorkel after lunch if you desire! (Photo Tour on the beach included)
- OPTIONAL individual or couple’s massage with the most amazing view!
EXPECTED PHOTO DELIVERY
- 30-50 Photos at your resort (depending how much time we allocated)
- Minimum 100-150 Aquatic Photos
- Mid Air/Water & beach photos at the motu
While others might deliver more photos, we will deliver PROFESSIONAL photos – All photos are carefully selected & edited!