UPDATE 2021 OCT 2021
Bora Bora Photo & Video is a “certified Tahiti Tourism Safety Ambassadors”
TAHITI TOURISM – FRENCH POLYNESIA TRAVEL UPDATE 2021-08-20
French Polynesia – Reopen to Travelers on May 1st 2021.
While French Polynesia announced it will reopen to travelers on May 1st, the entry requirements are quite extensive, best if for you to get acquainted with them on the official Tahiti Tourism web site https://tahititourisme.com/en-us/covid-19/
Keep in mind that you should also check the entry requirements into the US for your return.
French Polynesia – Border closing update – 2021.02.03
Many of you that had bookings with us for a photo-shoot have reached out regarding rumors of French Polynesia closing its border again to tourism – It is sadly true, it became effective February 3rd and it is not known for exactly how long – All hotels in Bora Bora are closing, some announced they will reopen early April based on best case government decision – It could be longer, Bonnie and I are remaining positive, we might take this as an opportunity to spend time in the US with my children. We feel very badly for all of you who had planned and re-planned this long awaited trip to French Polynesia. We certainly hope to meet you one day! let’s all stay positive!
You can find the latest information regarding this decision on the link below.
Bora Bora Photo & Video COVID-19 protocol
As we are slowly resuming photo-shoots & meeting clients at various resorts in Bora Bora, we thought it was important to let you know the personal measures we have in place during your photography session.
We are certain that seeing us wearing a mask will make you smile, that is great!
- We will wash our hands frequently prior to being on a resort property as well as during the photo session.
- Even prior Covid-19, we already had the habit of cleaning our gear regularly.
- We will wear our masks during the entire photo session and while at the resort.
- Should you wish for us to shoot indoor at your Room, we will avoid physical contact with any objects in the room.
- We will maintain social distancing during our photo session, we will favor more powerful zoom lenses to allow us to shoot closeups from a greater distance when required.
- Working as a couple photographer will have its advantage – Bonnie is a great coach, she often helped our clients look the best in their closing making adjustments or arranging dresses when it was required required. Today, we will avoid physical contact and instead let you know if any details need to be addressed. We will also insure to demonstrate the scenes / postures from a safe distance. We will be there for you so no worries😊
- Being in Bora Bora, most of your shooting will take place outdoor and thus making it easier to maintain the safe distancing recommended protocols.
We are very sorry we won’t be able to shake hands or give you a hug but our hearts are with you!